Why choose Survey Homes KOS Ltd?
- Fully qualified RICS Chartered Surveyor with 19 years experience
- RICS regulated firm with full Professional Indemnity Insurance
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Independent, impartial advice with no commercial links to estate agents
- Thorough property inspections – no short cuts, no excuses
- No nonsense reports in easy to understand language
- Excellent aftercare
HND in Building Studies, July 1991
BSc (Hons) in Estate Management, December 1996
Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, May 2001
Post Graduate Diploma in Law, August 2010
RICS Valuer Registration Scheme, October 2012
Member of Independent Surveyors and Valuers Association, March 2018
After a career in construction management, Kevin qualified as a Chartered Surveyor in 2001. He then worked for thirteen years with three medium sized chartered surveying practices. In 2014, he set up his own successful surveying practice. He works exclusively in the field of residential survey and valuation, covering all parts of central and south-west London.